Here's Sunny as Anne of Green Gables--complete with those seven pesky freckles she could never get rid of!
Angie was "Dora" from The American Sisters series.
Now onto the "real" Halloween costumes--Logan was a pirate obviously!
Angie opted for the clown costume again--an old standby that is always fun.
Sunny decided to make this one up--surprise surprise--and was a "Snow Damsel."
I just love how Logan is looking at his goofy siters in this picture!
We had fun at our church's "Trunk or Treat." We did this thing in our trunk where the kids had to feel in different boxes goopy stuff like grapes without skin and oily noodles, and then guess what it was. Then the last box they reached into and good old Uncle Jacob hid in the back of the car for an hour and grabbed the victim's hand. Some kids got wind of what was up and wouldn't do it--but most did and it was pretty funny!

2 comments:
I didn't even recognize Jack!
I love Angie's school costume, she looked so cute!
I agree with Jennie! I only realized it was Jack until after I read your message about his moustache falling off. I thought maybe he was a creepy guy who snuck into the picture last minute....good going, Jack.
Post a Comment