Thanksgiving! It was very fun this year at my mom and step dad's house. A bunch of family was able to come and the kids got to see their NC cousins. Good eating and good laughs all day long--some great Apples to Apples memories!

Then, of course Aunt Mel got the kids together to do a show--She is the ultimate director of holiday shows--and luckily all the kids in our family are basically hams!

We also went with my mom and Lyle to a really fun fallish old fashioned place called "Oak Glen." Angie got picked to be the Sheriff's deputy at a gun show. She always gets picked for this stuff--at Sea World she kissed the sea lion and at Disneyland she was the assistant to Jafar or something like that. I think it must be her winning smile--or maybe her quick hand up in the air!

The Monday after Thanksgiving my brother Danny had the hookups and got us all into Disneyland for FREE! Yeah, that was cool! And we had a great day with relatively short lines pretty much the whole day--several with no waiting at all. We are sort of becoming Disneyland junkies though--we have gone four times in the last three and a half years! So, we decided we need to lay off the park for at least a few years--hopefully we can last that long!

Oh yeah! Totally cool to meet MARY POPPINS and BERT!

The Christmas decor was FANTASTIC--but of course it was--hello--this is DISNEYLAND we are talking about! (Did I mention we are Disneyland junkies?)

A dream is a wish your heart makes....when you are so tired from walking around all day that you want to go to sleep.... (See if you can fit that into the melody!)

So a fun trip with great people--we are so blessed!
3 comments:
Holy cow! What did they do the to the castle to make it look like that in the last pic? It's awesome!
I love seeing a pic of your entire family, seeing all of the family resemblances, etc.
How lucky for Angie, always the lucky one!
Jennie is right...I can see all the family resemblances! That's funny. Looks like a great family. How are your parents doing? I'm glad I got to meet 2 wonderful people who raised you! Lucky you've been to D-land so many times in the past few years!
Oh I just remembered that he's your stepdad. Well, I don't know how long he raised you but he still is great!
Post a Comment