Okay, I have to admit something about the above picture or my conscience will haunt me forever. We actually took this last Friday night! I just hadn't had a chance to get the kids together and do this "fancy shmancy" pic in front of the tree that I always like to do. Since Jack was home and my mom was visiting, it was a good night to try and dress everyone up, keep them happy, and all looking at the camera. Whew! But I think it was worth the effort--they are all just such cuties!
This is a lovely pondering look from our beautiful baby.
On Christmas Eve the kids favored us with a musical rendition of the sheperds going to see the baby Jesus. We had a little "sheperd's dinner" as well with finger foods and some sparkling cider. Maybe that's not exactly what sheperds ate, but we like the stuff!

Love this pic! It's the total, "What are you getting? Is it better than mine?" look. (Except for Logan, who is blissfully unaware.)
Okay, beyond Christmas now, Logan has lost the OTHER tooth! As if one wasn't enough huh? Well, Uncle Jacob seemed to be excited about it anyhow. Question--was he trying to show how great his own teeth are, or maybe what Logan has to look forward to some day????
Love this pic! It's the total, "What are you getting? Is it better than mine?" look. (Except for Logan, who is blissfully unaware.)
6 comments:
Hey,
I enjoyed seeing you. It looks like you had a great Christmas. All your children are beautiful.
Jocie
She does love her bath, doesn't she?
I love the pose of the kids with their arms up in the air...what exactly are they doing anyway? :)
Hooray for Logan...losing teeth is such a milestone! Especially when you lose both front teeth at the (relatively) same time.
Oh yes, she really loves her bath very much. She even seemed to be making little splashes with her feet last time!
The kids are doing a lip synch to a song from the musical "Savior of the World" which was performed at the church conference center theater several years back--I have the soundtrack. They also did it for the Thurber reunion--maybe they'll revive a performance for ya sometime!
Carolyn
Carolyn - I told you NOT to use that pic. That is completely un-fair. Whatever. :P
I think Jacob is just trying to show how great his own teeth are. I can tell by the look on his face. And Ella is a gorgeous addition to your family. Loved your baby shower and hope you enjoy the gifts!
What a fun Christmas! Logan looks so cute without his teeth. And Ella is just so content in her bath, what a good baby!
Post a Comment