Anyhow, she had a blast playing with balloons, eating her cake, and seeing the lights at Scottsdale Train park.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
SHE IS ONE!! REALLY--I'M NOT KIDDING!
Anyhow, she had a blast playing with balloons, eating her cake, and seeing the lights at Scottsdale Train park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun! 2 cute. She is sure growning. I love that she is a smiley girl. Happy Birthday Ella!
Jack and Carolyn...there's a huge storm that rolled in .... Jen and Trevor are without electricity and phone lines down. I'm really worried about them. Jack, can you call your mother and see if Trevor had called her?? This is Jen's mother....you can reach me at www.aretedave@aol.com
I hope their ok...
Cuteness. What's TAMN? I was remembering the other day when we would be driving around in your sweet Geo:) and we would listen to Harry Potter (wasn't it?) and you be doing the voices and I would try to talk and you would tell me to hush cuz you were trying hear your stories. Good times.
Time sure flies by when you're having fun! She's so beautiful and changes each day. I love how she's always so happy!
Post a Comment