And I just wanted to post about it real quick before moving on to other events. We never did get the rest of our family nativity to upload, so you'll just have to take my word for it that Angie and Sunny were fabulous Angels and that Dad did a great job as the sheperds. It was a lovely Christmas Eve, complete with eating neighborhood goodies and watching "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" and getting new jammies of course!
Here's a few more highlights:
I have to say (hope no on gets offended here)
that this was the BEST present that the kids got--
Sorry, but how can we ever top these awesome
shirts?!?!?!?!?!? I feel a museum trip coming on....
(Yes, Ella is "Thing 4")
They did get some other really cool stuff too--
Obviously Sunny thinks so. :)
Ella loved her Santa present "music table" as you can probably tell from how many times it has appeared in shots to ensure her happiness. I will be humming the tune of "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10" FOREVER--You were right Whitney.
However, as you can see here, at first glance our darling gal was a bit apprehensive of the new toy. Or maybe she was just tired and wondering what on earth is going on around here.
We also wanted to surprize the big kids the day after Christmas, so we took them to the Broadway Palm West version of "The Nutcracker." Since Ella isn't quite ready for live theater yet, we got a sitter for her. They loved the show and had a great time. Then, we were off to Eagar to play with family, and the SNOW!

Here's a last pic of my cutie pie Santa man dividing out the loot. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and Happy New Year--and I also hope you have gotten all the decorations down by now--we finally did--yeah!
Here's a last pic of my cutie pie Santa man dividing out the loot. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and Happy New Year--and I also hope you have gotten all the decorations down by now--we finally did--yeah!
7 comments:
I love Ella's rosy red just woke up cheeks. SO cute.
What fun shirts! Who gave you those?
I want to take the girls to the nutcracker too. We wanted to this year, but since we already coughed up a fortune for my Rockettes tickets, we couldn't do both.
PS. Tell Angie THANK YOU for the cards to the girls. They were absolutely thrilled with them and now think that every day they will get something in the mail. :)
The music table is awesome. Looks like fun had by all. What a neat treat to get to go see The Nutcracker.
Nope still have Christmas decor up...working on it though. :)
What fun things you did for Christmas! I love the shirts too!
It's a bummer that we didn't get to visit with you while in AZ but I'm glad you understand. :) Maybe someday soon.
Jennie my Mom got those shirts at a Universal Studios store in Florida--she had been saving them for six months! Glad the girls likes the letters.:)
so fun.... and the shirts are funny/cute!
Awwwww.....it looks like your christmas was great! Your fmaily is so cute!
Post a Comment