Well, although we in general do not support the Global Warming agenda, we aren't opposed to studying the subject to see if it is really happening--especially when those studies help pay our mortgage. Jack's latest work adventure involves the Taurus rocket and launching a sattelite into space to monitor the carbon levels in the atmosphere to let us know what's up with all that stuff out there. This rocket will be launched Tuesday, and he is off with his crew and some fancy guys from NASA to get it up in space.
As if all that isn't cool enough--wait until you here THIS: He is the guy who, during the last sixteen seconds of the countdown before the launch, essentially says, "Go!" or "No go!" depending on data that he reads AT THAT MOMENT. Can we say PRESSURE? Can we say WAY COOLER THAN APOLLO 13?? (Actually, I am sure that we can say both of those things.) What I am actually really wondering is, if he is so important, why don't we make more money? Anyway, if you want to check out more, go here. And here is a message to my husband because, even though he is sitting in the same room with me, I feel compelled to write him a message so all of you can read it too:
Honey, you ROCK (et science)!
P.S. Can you tell I was feeling a bit goofy slash sarcastic? Maybe I should stop reading seriouslysoblessed!
As if all that isn't cool enough--wait until you here THIS: He is the guy who, during the last sixteen seconds of the countdown before the launch, essentially says, "Go!" or "No go!" depending on data that he reads AT THAT MOMENT. Can we say PRESSURE? Can we say WAY COOLER THAN APOLLO 13?? (Actually, I am sure that we can say both of those things.) What I am actually really wondering is, if he is so important, why don't we make more money? Anyway, if you want to check out more, go here. And here is a message to my husband because, even though he is sitting in the same room with me, I feel compelled to write him a message so all of you can read it too:
Honey, you ROCK (et science)!
P.S. Can you tell I was feeling a bit goofy slash sarcastic? Maybe I should stop reading seriouslysoblessed!
7 comments:
Wow, your husband really does do important things. He should totally ask for a raise! Hope things are going well for you!
i second that 'more money' motion! here, here!!!
and btw... that IS totally cool (even if i dont really know what you just said)
I would pay him way more money! And provide many relaxing, all expenses paid, resort days to recuperate from such stressful work.
I would love to hear from you. I do not have your number or I would have called to chat. Spring break is coming up, so maybe an outing then would work.
Cheers
Wow! Interesting stuff. And to be the one that gets to do the count down! How cool is that?! Ben has that one 'down pat'....think they would let him come in and 'sub', on a try-out count-down? LOL
Congrat's to the hubby! I bet the kids have told all their friends. Maybe the wife could go with him to watch the launch?
Although I agree that he probably DESERVES more money. I would have to say I feel quite strongly that he probably doesn't so he can be in the oh so much MORE important roll as Father of our Ward. BTW Bishop Whiting? You ROCK!
That is really neat. WOW
Post a Comment