Well, I guess it would have to be a Tony Award considering this was live theater. Angie had her first taste of live performance and she is definitely hooked on it...like mother.....yeah, you get the idea! It was a very cute performance of "Once Upon a Dream," or more commonly known as Cinderella. Angie was not Cinderella, she got her part of choice--one of the stepsisters! She was pretty funny I must say and had a great time with her fellow stepsister. They did this great song together called, "It's All About Me!" where they sweetly continued to push each other around the stage and try to get the attention of the audience.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yay for Angie! That looks so fun.
Wow Carolyn! She takes after you! I bet she was great. I tried to get Kendall to be in the play her school was putting on but she ripped up the permission slip and said "no way!"
COngrats Angie! She is such a cutie. I can totally seeing her making the most of it!
Oh that's AWESOME! She should tell her primary teacher all about it! Theater is his passion.
Doesn't surprise me! The talent runs in the family! Way to go Angie! You big SuperStar! I'm sure this is just the beginning!
Apple never falls too far from the tree. I'm afraid we're going to have one of those hams...Ham and cheese sandwich anyone?
Your kids are so big! I remember meeting them all when they were so tiny, and I can't get over how much Angie looks like you (and acts like you, apparently :).
- Alison
How adorable. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big Ella has gotten. How are you and jack doing? Looks like you are quite the natural mom.
Post a Comment