Thursday, April 16, 2009

Speaking of Seuss.....

Okay, so if you love musicals, and you love Seuss stuff, you MUST go and see Seussical the Musical at Mesa High this weekend! Yes, it is a highschool play, but they did a GREAT job. (And I am often picky about musicals.) However, I have a feeling they will sell out--it almost sold out tonight--so I would go and get tickets at the library on campus ahead of time just to make sure. It is at 7:00P.M. Friday and Saturday this weekend. We saw Seussical for the first time a few years back and we loved it so much we got the soundtrack. So, we know all the songs and, man, these highschoolers rivaled the Broadway cast on some of their songs! So, go, take your kids, take a friend, or take yourself. It is a wonderful feel good show!!

P.S. I forgot our camera so we tried to take some on Jack's cell phone, but they were way too dark--hence no cute shots of the kids with The Cat in the Hat and Horton the Elephant.

P.S.S.---Mom, this new pic up top is from our trip to Sedona--SO many people told us how cool these shirts are--THANKS!!

1 comment:

AZ said...

Does Ella's shirt say thing four?

That is so cute, where did you get them?