Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Hey...
Does anyone out there want to hike the Grand Canyon with us in October??????? I am asking now because if you do, you might want to start training. I just thought I would put this out to the blogosphere because we can always use more hikers. If you do, let me know. Yeah--it will be so fun!! (When we are done with the hike and eating at Bunhuggers in Flagstaff that is--because we will SO deserve it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Angie has a talk this Sunday the 17th. Can you let me know you got this? Thanks!
-Kat
i'll pass on the grand canyon hike.. thanks tho!
Ummm I totally do, when are you going?
If its a weekend Steven and I will do it. For realsies.
Oh, Ill get into shape by then with my Billy Blanks workout! ha ha.
Seriously though.
Post a Comment