how to get fingernail polish out of hair?
Yep, that's what I just said--fingernail polish out of hair.
I am pretty sure the obvious solution, fingernail polish remover, would work pretty well, but I'm not excited about having the possible problem of a two year old with bleached and damaged locks. The only thing I know of to try is oil or ice. So, before I dive in and try to get to get this stuff out, I thought I would check to see if anyone else had ever had this problem before. If not, at least you can pity me and be happy that all of your children have natural colored hair without any matts or clumps of sparkly blue in them. Sigh....lucky you.
In completely unrelated news, Logan is grounded for the next few days and will have the priviledge of performing some extra service for his family by way of various chores chosen by his mother.
Have a lovely day!
the culprit and his victim
2 comments:
Oh poor Carolyn! I have no idea other than acetate or the fingernail polish remover, neither of which will be very good for her locks. Good luck!
Mix olive oil and table salt. rub it together in her hair. Its abrasive and has worked for me to get spray paint and other oil based paints off my skin and other stuff. it may work...
Post a Comment