Pretty good job huh? Yeah, there’s not much I won’t do for a free meal. Okay, I didn’t actually paint Sunny’s face, they had face painting at Chik Fil A.
However, I am responsible for these costumes. (Well, at least partly. Sunny made the ears and tails and she pinned on all her own spots. And since Angie was with Kari right before helping her with her boys, she was nice enough to get Angie ready. )
So really I probably spent about 30 minutes grand total in preparation—Conner and myself opted out since I also had a free sandwich coupon which we shared.
It’s always fun to go to Chick Fil A, and free is even better!
If you didn’t make it this year, I hope the simpleness of our “costumes” inspires you to do it yourself—and now you have almost a year to plan! They make it such a fun day for the whole family and it’s really fun to see all the other costumes and activities they have for kids. EAT MOR CHIKIN.
No comments:
Post a Comment