July 26th—Sunny turned eleven! That sounds so very old, but she really doesn’t seem that old to me. Sunny is still so…..Sunny. She is such an individual, very creative and imaginative, and she marches to her own beat. And I love it! I love that she still believes in fairies (like, I think she really does) and unicorns and the like. And she is a beautiful, talented girl to boot. Very affectionate and giving—Sunny’s a keeper.
Let me share a little with you on what Sunny wrote on one of those “get to know you” pages in her 5th grade class:
At home what I like to do best is: READ
At home what I like to do least is :CHORES
I’m glad to be back at school because: I HAVE THE BEST TEACHER
In the future I would like to be: MOTHER
How do you spend your spare time at home?: READING
My favorite animal is(Sunny crossed out the last two words and wrote ANIMALS ARE): ANYTHING MAJESTIC
If I had three wishes, they would be:
1.I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE TILL THE MILLENIUM
2. TO HAVE A GREAT ADVENTURE
3. TO SEE A FAIRY OR SOMETHING ELSE LIKE IT
I like teachers who: I LIKE ANY TEACHER
I’m glad I’m in this classroom because: I HAVE THE BEST TEACHER.
There ya go—that’s our Sunny!
On August 6th Logan turned nine. For quite a while Logan was the only boy in our family, and he now loves having a little bro. He is a good big brother to both Ella and Conner most of the time, with occasional teasing of course, but he loves them very much. One day he was playing with our neighbor and they were heading out back with some swords or something. Ella comes along with her sword and she was like, “Hey guys! Wait for me!” Then Logan’s friend was like, “No way—you can’t come.” Logan immediately turned and said, “Sure she can—she’s my sister—and she’s fun!” My heart melted. He’s a crazy little guy I tell ya, but he has a big heart.
And our little Conner turned ONE on August 11th! Crazy to think he is one now—he is still my little baby boy for sure. He is a super walker now and busy, busy busy. He has started to dance with Ella and the two of them will just spin around together and scream and laugh. In fact, when I took Conner for his one year old appointment Ella was there. Our doctor sat and watched the two of them playing for a good five minutes just smiling away—then finally he was like, “Well, I guess we should start checking him out—they are just so entertaining!” It cracked me up!
2 comments:
I love those stories about your kids. It must be so fun to have a daughter like Sunny! and I loved the story about Logan letting Ella come along. So sweet! You have a wonderful family!
Happy Bday little niece and nephews!!
Did Sunny get contacts?
Post a Comment