was born! She came to us in a flurry of excitement on April 26, 2011 at precisely 11:22 A.M. She weighed in at a whopping 7 lbs. and 7oz. I am sorry that I don't have any pictures or more details yet, but at least we got this out there. More to come...
5 comments:
Congratulations! Yay!
hooray! What a special almost birthday present!
AUGH! I'm dying here without any pictures!! I hate living so stinkin' far away, otherwise I would've been able to hold her in person! Congrats and we are so excited for your family. I hope you're able to heal quickly and get plenty of rest.
We didn't call you on your bday because I know that right after a baby is born, there's so many phone calls and sometimes you just want to rest! But we did think about you!
Congrats! A new bundle of joy to love and share...
Wow I didn't realize you were so close to delivery! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear how it went.
Post a Comment