Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Brithday Jack!


Today was Jack's birthday! Since we had a cub scout pack meeting and a wedding reception to go to that night, we had our celebrations in the morning.


ooohh...Is this what I think it is???????

Oh yeah--it is! I got a laptop! I love you!!!!



Hermione--not impressed with much other that the tissue paper and herself!
(Yes, she was named after the Harry Potter gal--Angie and I both love the books.)



Even though we didn't have party for dad, the wedding reception was a blast! I have never seen one that was so kid friendly! They had pizza, taquitos, popcorn, cotton candy, soft serve ice cream and other stuff too--It was heaven for our kids--and it was outside in a huge front yard--So it was a great party for my wonderful husband's birthday! He deserves it too!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Love that you wrapped his bday present that he already knew about!!