This is a recent trip our family took to the Grand Canyon. We were able to meet up with my brother from North Carolina and his family, as well as my sister from Flagstaff.
Beautiful family!! I love the attempted group shot and also the picture of everyone contemplating nature's wonders. We all need to stop during our hectic days and gaze at the beautiful sky! Looking forward to more news from you and tell Logan I say Happy Birthday! And about spying on other peoples' lives...I love it too. In fact, I think I'm addicted to it. :-) Join the club.
1 comment:
Beautiful family!! I love the attempted group shot and also the picture of everyone contemplating nature's wonders. We all need to stop during our hectic days and gaze at the beautiful sky! Looking forward to more news from you and tell Logan I say Happy Birthday! And about spying on other peoples' lives...I love it too. In fact, I think I'm addicted to it. :-) Join the club.
Post a Comment