Just a few random recent pictures:
Here's Angie and Sunny modeling some new dresses that Grandma Deanna got them--they looked so lovely for class picture day at school--thanks Mom!

Did I mention that Sunny is making headbands for EVERYONE in the family? Go Nephi Logan!

I decided I needed to put in a picture of Ella sleeping just to prove that she actually does, since most of our pics have been of her awake. What a sweet baby.

Is it cold enough to wear this hat??? Well...better safe than sorry right? And how long in life can you wear a hat with a bear and bow?

Can these girls adore their baby sis any more? I don't know--but they are trying to find out!

And I think she might adore them as well!

This is probably the biggest smile that we have gotten from Ella on camera so far. Cutie!

Oh wait--unless you count this one! I have no idea what was so funny, but apparently she does!
3 comments:
I just love the HUGE smile on Ella. It melted my heart. She's getting big so fast!
Logan cracks me up with his cheek apparel and new head band!
Your kids are too cute!!!
Ella's cheeks! I just want to squeeze them!
Post a Comment