Sunday, March 2, 2008

Calvacade!




Angie and Sunny got to participate in a really neat program this year with their piano teacher. It is called, "Calvacade" and it is twenty pianos on stage with two kids to a piano, all playing the same music! It was a really fun show to watch--we are very proud of our talented piano girls! Don't worry, Logan will start in a year or two--and of course Ella as well someday! I'm having a really hard time downloading videos these days, so you will have to take my word that their performance was fabulous!




I also lost some really cute photos on my camera this week (sniff,sniff) so here's a little "blast from the recent past" instead: Some from Valentine's day:


Uuuummm.....Let me thing about it...okay!


Angie and Sunny really wanted ringlets for the special day--they felt very "Valentiney."
These are actually a "blast from the very recent past" of Saturday at Corey and Kari's house they are sitting for a few more weeks. We went over to help out with some yardwork--these boys look like they got the better end of the deal though.
We will really miss family get togethers with Corey and Kari and Dallin and Bryant when they move! We hope they come back really soon!


3 comments:

Angie said...

What neat things they have for kids now a days. I'm so looking forward to get Cassidy more involved with some activities in a couple of years. I love the Valentine picture of Ella and the family picture on top, what a cute idea! The kids are so cute and love how they are laughing. So when are you guys coming to visit? :)

Diane said...

i love your family pic at the top. it's totally cute! and i don't mind you adding me. don't think you had to ask though.. :)

Anonymous said...

I totally want Kendall and Dallon to take piano lessons. I need to get on that. Kendall is in a singing group for the time being though and seems to like that.
Hope you're doing great! Oh, and I started The Grocery Game. It's the same thing as Coupon Sense I think. I am loving it!
Jocelyn