Braden has the same Bumbo and loves it!! We call it his big boy chair! He would hang out all day in it if I let him!! I can't believe how big she is getting! How is the cereal going?
I LOVE rice cereal-- I mean, Ella is the one that eats it, but I love the effect it has--she has been sleeping so much longer at night--and she loves the stuff! I give it to her in the morning and night and she is doing great with it. Yeah for solid foods!
2 comments:
Braden has the same Bumbo and loves it!! We call it his big boy chair! He would hang out all day in it if I let him!! I can't believe how big she is getting! How is the cereal going?
I LOVE rice cereal-- I mean, Ella is the one that eats it, but I love the effect it has--she has been sleeping so much longer at night--and she loves the stuff! I give it to her in the morning and night and she is doing great with it. Yeah for solid foods!
Post a Comment