Here's Logan, Ella and I getting wet--Ella wasn't quite sure about the pool thing for about five minutes--then she really liked it a lot. She never cried or anything though at the beginning--she just did this clinging thing to me that I must admit I LOVED--I remember Logan doing the same thing when I took HIM to the pool for the first time! Ahhhh..memories..like the corner..yeah, you fill in the rest....
Sunny has a cute new suit as well and some new goggles--she really has come so far with swimming. Last summer she was on the swim team and she worked SO hard to get across the pool. Now Angie, Sunny and Logan will all be on team this summer--it is such a great way to keep active and cool!
Well, we had a great time--if you want to see a few more pics of this event, check out Trevor and Jennie's link. Yeah for swimming and the beginnings of SUMMER!
1 comment:
thanks for remembering us!! we miss you guys so much!! i want to move back in the worst way i miss all the family fun. it really made me sad to see all the fun you guys had, but im glad you had a good time. we'll be back in a couple weeks can't wait to see everyone. hopefully we'll see more of eachother this time
Post a Comment