Angie was a cute little hippy girl, but don't worry, she's still a Republican. 
Sunny was a jazzy little witch with lovely purple eye shadow--she looked, well, bewitching!
And Logan was Luke Skywalker I think. He is playing a game here at our ward Trunk or Treat--which actually wasn't in a parking lot but in a family's backyard--there VERY large backyard that actually takes up two lots--they call it Haws Haven and it was so fun--they had a fire pit to roast marshmellows on, and everyone who came set up a little booth of some kind for the kids to get their candy--very homey, fally, and neighborhoody, as well as a bit chilly for good measure!
Sunny was a jazzy little witch with lovely purple eye shadow--she looked, well, bewitching!
And Logan was Luke Skywalker I think. He is playing a game here at our ward Trunk or Treat--which actually wasn't in a parking lot but in a family's backyard--there VERY large backyard that actually takes up two lots--they call it Haws Haven and it was so fun--they had a fire pit to roast marshmellows on, and everyone who came set up a little booth of some kind for the kids to get their candy--very homey, fally, and neighborhoody, as well as a bit chilly for good measure!
5 comments:
Cute blog!
Now you can click on my name and go to my blog and get Phill's address.
Thanks for including him in your cub activities!
Ella makes such a cute butterfly! What fun costumes. How neat to have trunk or treat in a backyard. We were so grateful for the nice weather here, since it rarely happens that we don't have snow for Halloween.
P.S. You're right! I am a Cookie Monster. :)
What a great idea, I love their yard and they are so sweet to let anyone use it! Your kids look darling. As usual!
Can you email me and tell me the size and color(s) of the hats you want for them. I think I wanna charge $10 for plain hats and $15+ for hats with embellishments. I can put what ever you want on them!
Also, can you email me Sis. Jensen's email adress. She wants my chili recipe. Thanks!
ella has got to be the cutest butterfly EVER! :0)
Nice pics. Very cute. In fact, there are a few I like especially. The night was a lot of fun! And your kids looked great!
Post a Comment