Thursday, October 30, 2008

All right, another boring political post...

But I couldn't pass this one up--come on, the election is a few short days away people! We are coming down to the wire here, and I really believe this one issue is very important, so here ya go--another video about Prop 102. This one is with an Apostle of the Chuch of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints--Elder Bednar. I think it is a great little discussion. I promise the next post will be fun, family friendly, and full of photos of our darling chlidren all dressed up to get candy. Have a great Halloween everyone!
P.S. Ella is REALLY close to walking--she has taken about 3 to 3 1/2 steps to date. EXCITING STUFF!
http://www.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/media/mediaplayer.swf?media=http://broadcast.lds.org/newsroom/video/flv/bednar_edit02_150k.flv&type=FLV

2 comments:

Johnston*family said...

Happy Halloween. It's a whole new world when babies start walking. If I were you I would get her some lead boots! I'm gonna invest in some for our next kid. LOL! Nah, really it is very exciting news, such a big mile stone.
-Monica
p.s.-did you get my email?

leesaloo2 said...

Great video. My girls volunteered to call people last week and Cortney helped Seth Adams today delivering flyers for yes for Prop 102. Really hope it passes.
Lisa