Thursday, November 13, 2008

Brooke--are you out there??????

Okay, this is totally lame of me, but Brooke--are you out there??? I have been trying to call you and your number says disconnected--I just don't want you to think I am not trying to get a hold of you, and I don't have your email or address--thank goodness for the blogosphere--that is, if you check my blog--I hope so--call me if you see this 'kay? Thanks!
Carolyn


P.S. Thought I might as well post a few random pics while I'm at it.




This was out very own "October Surprize"--and we didn't even have new dirt on Obama--sorry, I know, it's over now, but I just thought that would be a funny joke. Anyway, we took our kids during the last Friday of October break to AZ Science center to see the Narnia exhibit. We've read all the books and seen the movies--new and old--so we're pretty big fans. And the museum itself is lots of fun too. We are all so much smarter now! Don't you love the one of Ella and Logan at the top proving they are siblings?


Yeah, go for it Sunny!


Yeah, they were pretty surprized I guess--I don't know, I was buying the tickets when Dad took this one--go figure.






Everyone in the kitchen for story time....
And Ella having her afternoon snack and beauty treatment.






4 comments:

Diane said...

thanks for the shout out to brooke!!! if she calls you...tell her to call me! haha :0)
love the family pics...you guys are so good at that! i'm jealous.

Jennie said...

So cute. I wish we could've gone to that museum, we love that place!

I love the pic of Ella n Logan, he looks like he's having fun. And Ella just puts up with her beauty treatment so well!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a fun visit. We love Narnia too. Don't know if the other kids would go with me but I am sure Red would. Cute fam pics. Love Ella's make-over

Tami said...

I stumble on your blog through my sister, Lisa. It's so fun to see your cute girls and hansome boy. It's fun to hear the Sunny and Dani will be partner in the Cavalcade. I have a private blog if you are interested, just email me at tamipace@yahoo.com and I'll send an invite. Did I mention you have cute kids?