Saturday, May 2, 2009

So, it's not THAT hot yet...

Kids are still found playing outside...



And if we can still bike over to Mesa Frozen Yogurt, the weather can't be THAT bad...






(Uhh...Logan is just being dramatic here.)









Or maybe this just goes to show what we are willing to do for sugar.




Let us keep going outside while the weather is still nice--it IS still nice, NO, I am NOT in denial...it is still nice....come on, it's only May! (Seriously, I think the evenings have been great--don't you?)





5 comments:

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

Woohoo! Check out The Bish on Blades! :)

Kari Whiting said...

i must agree with you the weather has been very good to us!! I am loving it!!! we are still able to go outside and do yard work and play, oh how nice!!

Jennie said...

Okay, that's SO MEAN! I miss Mesa frozen yogurt! Here I am, drooling over here.

How fun to do a family activity and exercise on the way over there.

Anonymous said...

I am loving the evenings. I agree that we should enjoyt he weather while it lasts. Fun Idea!

AZ said...

Yes, but you had all winter with lovely weather! And besides, it's "a dry heat." I tell people in here that we put moisture in the air (swamp coolers) to make it cooler :) I noticed a dress on one of your girls. Dresses are good for any weather when you're a girl.