My brother and his family who live in North Carolina came for a visit for a few days, mosly to see my sister's new baby (Little Etienne, up above), but also us I think. :) We had a great time with our little reunion together. Here's some of us at the Biosphere 2(Where is Biosphere 1 you ask? Well, we live on it!)
It was also pretty close to Alex's birthday, so of course we had to have some cake!!
With the end of the year comes the science fair at the kiddo's school--we did some fun experiments this year--Logan found out what cookie was most popular in his class, Sunny discovered how speed and size can change a dog's heart rate, and Angie found out which soda is the worst for your teeth (Basically, just don't drink soda if you want good teeth.) Here's just a cute shot I got of Logan and Ella enjoying abook together in his class.
3 comments:
Family is always FUN to be with...well almost always hahaha.
What fun subjects for the science projects! I would love to see the results!
I'm glad you shared all that, it's fun to know what you are up to.
Post a Comment