She is still our BABY girl, but she sure would like us to think otherwise sometimes.....
Here she is with the cousins having fun times and making memories.
Gettin' down with the sistaz!
And let me tell you about Ella and HER baby--she loves this doll! The other day she brought it out of her room saying, "Baby eat! Baby eat!" then she proceeded to put baby in her little booster and strap her in--and she was so proud of her accomplishment! She also loves to wrap her up in a blanket and pat her bum. Then she throws her on the ground and says, "Shhhhh--baby nigh nigh!"
3 comments:
What a sweetie! I loved the video! And her hair in piggies is just too cute! I love it.
What a fun slumber party. I bet Sunny just LOVED all of those cards since she loves to do those kinds of things for others too.
Wow! She's growing up! How cute! And how brave of you to take on two slumber parties... ah! I'm glad Sunny seemed to recover quickly!
SHE IS JUST SO DARN CUTE.
Post a Comment