I thought
this looked really neat. What a wonderful way to get excited about studying the Old Testament, which is always such a daunting task. I think it is so wonderful how our church leaders create these great resources for our families to benefit and study from. Check it out!
And just so my post is still fun, here's a few pictures of "the babies," which we have realized is how we classify our children--the babies, and the big kids. I wonder how long those categories will stick--when they are all older and going to a movie together will I be like, "Hey Ang, can you drive the babies?" Anyway, here they are:
Rico Suave Conner

Ella trying REALLY HARD to smile for Mommy

Affection and acceptance

Hope everyone is enjoying December!
3 comments:
CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
my husband is still sometimes referred to as one of the little kids. 4 big kids, big gap, 3 little ones. cute babies.
"Affection and acceptance" I hope I can post a picture of Adaira & Dale with that caption soon and have it be true, rather than Adaira making that pose for the picture and then head butting the little guy....
I bet it's really nice having the older girls to help you out with the "babies"
Post a Comment