You are two…..
You…You are caring and kind. You
love to show affection, share smiles, and give kisses.
You….You are curious and busy….You love to find it, open it, close it, read it, turn it, pour it, twist it, (You get the idea I think) and sometimes you drive Mom a little bit crazy, but she secretly admires your determination and drive.
You are an ENTERTAINER…You sing, dance, laugh, play, giggle, roar, tickle, poke, tease….if I am ever wanting to have some fun, I just have to watch you for half a minute.
You are a COMMUNICATOR….I used to get excited when you said a new word—Now you and I have conversations all the time…you wake up each morning with a cheery, “Good Morning Mom! I want some yogurt?” and then continue to chat with me throughout the day. I love talking to you. I love learning about all the things that are in your mind.
You…You are a sister. You fill a special place in our home. You jump on the tramp with your big brother, play school with you sisters, and TRY to change your baby brother’s diaper. We are all so happy you are a part of our home.
Mommy remembers when we brought you home as a little baby—now you love to pretend you are a mommy yourself.
You are two—and we love you!!!!! And Ella, I cried a little when I wrote this post—you are a true miracle in our life.
5 comments:
Sniff, sniff. I love you too Miss Ella.
She's so cute Carolyn! What a blessing!
This child, this little gift from Heaven is pure JOY. Did you have the lesson on Joy from sis. Root? Joy in my mind is the love of the Savior. THAT is Ella.
Happy bday cutie! I'm so sad that we don't get to see you grow.
sweetie.
Post a Comment