Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Love Massachusetts

and I love Scott Brown.  and I love the people that voted for him.  and I love that he drives a truck and said it was “the people’s seat” and not Ted Kennedy’s.  and I love Martha Coakley.  because she ran a really bad campaign and lost.  and I thought it was funny that Obama tried to make fun of Scott Brown’s truck and then Scott Brown used it to his own advantage. 

But mostly I love that Americans are AWESOME people who know what is important, who can be trusted to make decisions on their own, and who won’t let sneaky politicians push them around.  Now on to November!

CIMG1943

6 comments:

Meghan and Randy said...

I saw your pictures from Disneyland- looks so much fun! Makes me miss it more! Good thing you had your camera ;) No more putting it in the wash, Jack. Haha. And yes...those kind of Americans are awesome! I'm surrounded by them daily here in DC.

Molly said...

lol we were so excited to while we watched Fox news last night! We were like YAY!!!!

Audra Owens said...

Heck yeah! Go Brown!

Cody said...

What do you love about Scott Brown besides the truck thing?

Carolyn said...

Hey Cody--good to see you read my blog. Well, first of all, the truck thing was my attempt at a little light humor, if you didn't catch that.:)

As to answer your question, I ALSO like that Scott Brown's record as a state senator shows he is a fiscal conservative who believes in small governement and who is willing to serve his country and fight for the rights of veterans, as well as a strong national defense. These are things I believe in as well.

HOWEVER, what I really love about Scott Brown is what this election in such a liberal state CAN and hopefully WILL mean for America--that a wave of change is coming to get us back to what our founding fathers fought and died for--free enterprise, individual liberty, and less government control. I HOPE that this election means that a change is in the air--but I guess none of us will really know that until the next one actually happens.

Hope all is well with you and your family!

Cody said...

I'm a huge blog fan! I'm just not a huge comment fan, in general.

My family is doing great. You all seem healthy and happy based on blog reports--smiles all around!

As far as Brown, I'm still not sure what all the hubbub is about, but I guess we'll see what he does or doesn't do. I think it makes sense for him to oppose national health care reform since MA is doing pretty well on that front, but I doubt he'll survive long if he simply falls along party lines on every vote.