Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring means….

 

 

visiting with butterflies at Desert Botanicals

   100_0899100_0897 100_0891100_0901s100_0908

I think in this picture Sunny wanted everyone to know that Logan had pinched her or something of that sort.  Unfortunately Logan doesn’t seem to be very bothered by it.:)  Sibling fun!

 

Some other things that go with Spring include (but are not limited to):

 

getting wet after car washes,

100_0817 - Copy 

yard work,

100_0653

 

harvesting, (although our garden is not much to brag about this year, but if anybody needs cilantro, PLEASE come get it at our house!)      the LOVE CARROTS

100_0672 100_0794

watching Dad and Logan get second place at the Pinewood, (woo hoo!)

100_0834 100_0855

playing outside with our cute cousin Bridgette,

DSCN3978

 

and going to Daddy’s work picnic (which seems to be getting HOTTER every year—I think they need some WATER GAMES or something next year, but the kids still had fun.)

100_0995  100_0981 100_0984 100_0990

100_0992

 

Spring has sprung, but unfortunately here in the desert it’s almost done!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Those carrots are hilarious! I want some cilantro!

I love seeing you guys at the botanical gardens in Logan's scout uniform, and Angie's soccer outfit. Busy Mom you are!