Saturday, September 18, 2010

Gilbert Constitution Fair











Tonight is the annual GILBERT CONSTITUTION FAIR in Gilbert's Civic Plaza and Town Square. I am not sure exactly where that is, but it sounds easy enough to find--probably just downtown Gilbert. Anyway, it is WAY fun, $10.00 for your entire family to go. They have games, food, performances, and fireworks if you stay till the end. It's a great way to celebrate and teach our children about our nation. Here's more information about it. These pics are from last year--Jack and I had a church event we had to go to, so my mom offered to take the kids to it for us--I was so glad they didn't have to miss it, and really glad we get to take them tonight. Hope you can make it too!

2 comments:

Audra Owens said...

Oh man! I wish I would have known about this sooner, I would have planned on going. I'm glad Gilbert holds an event like this. It's so important!

Anonymous said...

I was just there for the end but I hope to go next year. It looked like great fun. My cousin had a flag display there and talked about the flags to whoever wanted to listen...hahaha