I think this picture sums up my life right now…
Angie captured it for me.
However, despite the craziness of my two monkeys, the fact that school and activities are still happening (yeah that school is out next week!!), and that Jack is back to work full time again, I am surviving and things are feeling more “normal.” Savannah is a great baby—she eats, sleeps, and poops well. And I just love having sweet moments with her several times a day. There’s nothing like a newborn baby gazing up at you to keep you calm in the midst of hearing screaming/laughing/yelling/mischief making all around you. Babies are such a blessing!!
And we are falling more and more in love with this one..
Don’t you love the outfit Kari made????
And this beautiful dress that Jennie made—and the hair bow to match!
Oh sweetness….
Just love this pic—Conner just had to sit next to “Baby” with a blanket just like her.
As this picture points out, there may be some slight neglect of my older children in the morning while they are getting ready for school—okay, actually, this was for crazy hair day—but she did it all by herself so there really was some neglect I guess. She used a sand toy to get this style—leave it to Sunny!
Happy day!
2 comments:
Sunny is so creative!
And the dress fits Savannah perfectly!! She's so cute!
Kari's outfit is super cute too.
Love the first pic, with the kids climbing all over! :)
Savannah's nose reminds me of Tiffany in her sleeping pics.
I don't even know how you are doing it. So glad Savannah a great baby for you!
Post a Comment