Saturday, May 28, 2011

Since you can’t all come and see my hallway…

I thought I would post this.  Jack worked really hard on updating these and I just love to walk down the hall and see these hanging up.  Also, they are right across from our changing table and Conner loves to look at them.  So, anyway, here ya go:

Angie growing up:

 Slide2

Sunny growing up:

Slide3

Logan growing up:  Slide4

Ella growing up:

Slide1

Conner growing up:

Slide5

 

Savannah growing up: (Just a little bit, but unfortunately she is also doing it.)

Slide6

 

We decided to do this because I really hate school pictures and so we never get them.  Every time Jack updates we just put the old pictures behind the new ones, and some day they will have a lot of them to look at.  Just a fun way to document how fast they grow—sniff, sniff.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

the days are long but the years are short...

Jennie said...

I've never seen baby pics of the older girls, so that was fun to see!

And holy cow...what is your baby doing already strong enough to prop her head up during tummy time?!! Slow down Savannah!

Anonymous said...

nice photos! pretty little baby girl, you have there.

AZ said...

You're so awesome! I want to call, but I know how it is with a little baby! Glad you have Sunny and Angie to help out!