We went to a beautiful campsite on the Mogollon Rim towards the end of July. It was a really nice trip—my mom and step-dad came up for the day and that made it so nice as well.
Jack was very proud of his accomplishment of getting all these bikes there—there were several bike trails around the campsite.
my cute goofy kids…
an impromptu see saw
This Elk kept hanging around our campsite. At first, we were amazed. And then it was like, “There’s the elk again.” She let us get pretty close.
We camped right by a lake, so we borrowed some kayaks from our neighbors—Jennie, theses are the same ones we borrowed when we went with you guys to that lake long ago—remember that day?
Yes, Savannah was there—see? Just didn’t get that many pics of her—or me either for that matter. Probably because she hung out with me a lot and we took pictures together!
Whenever we go camping, I do everything I can to make cooking SUPER EASY because it is hard enough work to camp with six children. Conner really enjoyed his premade foil dinner the first night we were there.
This was one of our best camping trips—great to have grandparents there to help out.
2 comments:
You go Carolyn! Looks like fun!
That looks like a great campground, you need to tell me where it is! I love the place we camp every year but the one thing it lacks is water... I would love to find a nice place by a lake.
Post a Comment