Thursday, September 29, 2011

Savannah Banana

Just wait you all have been waiting for!  (Well, I think some distant relative might be waiting for it.)  A picture overload of baby Savannah!!

 

Is it just me or do they totally look like sisters here?  Amazing…

 102_1203

Savannah is awesome—so good natured and happy—she loves everybody (except that one lady who works at Lenny’s who keeps getting in her face and trying to get her to smile every time we take the kids there for FHE treat—yeah lady, you know who you are—leave the poor baby alone—she’s not gonna smile for you okay?)

102_1199

BONUS—She sucks her thumb and fingers!  Totally able to self soothe and I never have to look for a binky—love it!!

102_1249

People pleaser…(again, except for the Lenny’s lady..)

102_1092

Talented with her tongue

102_1187 

Just generally adorable!

102_1137 102_1218

With cousin Delphine who is five weeks older than her

102_1119

I love this baby—more each day—babies are what make me want to have more babies—does that make sense? 

They just feel RIGHT.  God sure knows what He is doing!

102_1169

3 comments:

Amanda said...

adorable!

Meghan and Randy said...

Carolyn, she is beautiful! I do definitely see some resemblance there. I love her smile! Benjamin stopped using the pacifier after 5 months old and it was so easy- one less thing to look for in a diaper bag! Looking forward to more pictures. Hope y'all are doing great!

Jennie said...

Thank you for posting more baby pictures! She's gotten so yummy chubby! I just wanna hold her and squeeze her and love her all over. :P

I know what you mean about having a baby makes you want more babies. It's a good thing they come out so darn cute, that way we want more of them.