We sold our house! And it sold so fast we ended up having to move into a rental house …. because the house we thought we were buying fell through…. and then it ended up working out….so a month later…two weeks before Christmas…we moved in to our new house!
So, yeah, haven’t blogged much…
But, thankfully, we had company coming a week before Christmas so that got our little booties on the move and we got things cleaned up enough for a Christmas Eve party…
So here’s a glimpse of our new home…doing what homes do best…filled up with people, food, babies, and lots of noise!
(Sorry, for some reason can’t get pics to rotate.)
This was the “Jingle Bells” number with the little ones. We do a family Christmas show on Christmas Eve.
And all the cousins got Christmas PJs…
Girls are always ready for another picture!
And then we watched Charlie Brown’s Christmas. It was SUCH a fun night, a wonderful Christmas, and we are really enjoying our new home. Of course there is more to do (like there always is), but we are definitely functional now. So, any locals are welcome to come for a visit. I will post more pics soon. Merry Christmas everyone!!!
8 comments:
Ah man! I want to come and see your house! I just love your kitchen and you look so perfect in your new home!! Did you guys get a new couch too? Give the babies kisses from me and hugs to the older kids. :)
congrats on the new house! where do you guys live now? merry Christmas!
Congrats on the new house! Yay! Underneath all those peoples the house looks great. Merry Christmas from the Smiths! ~Marily
So which house didn't work out and then did? The one by me? Congrats either way! Always so much fun to upgrade and get more space.
Congratulations on your new home. It looks beautiful!
Looks like a fabulous house - I'm glad it all worked out!
Hey Carolyn, love your new house! I'll be in town in Feb. DAllin in getting married. I need your new address. I sent a card to your old address!!! love ya, AMey
Hey Carolyn...I stumbled across you on Facebook (I saw a comment from Melanie on someone's status and then decided to look you up) and then found your blog from a comment on your wall. I've loved catching up with what's going on in your family...love your family story! Looks like you are enjoying life with your cute family! ~Kirsten (Kovacs) Barton
Post a Comment