Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter and Other Stuff

Looking for baskets after church…

100_0246 100_0249 100_0248

Sunday best—and yes, Angie has braces!  Doesn’t she look so cute a like a little teenager now?100_0237

We also went to the Museum of Natural History for their dinosaur egg hunt.  I thought the activity itself was a bit lame—they definitely should have had more eggs for all the kids to find—but the kids had a good time anyway and it was a fun family memory.

100_0207 100_0211 

My beautiful family

100_0212

 

These are from my nephew Etienne’s birthday party at Makutu’s Island--

100_0229

Savannah and Delphine—what’s up girlfriend?

100_0222 

Here’s Conner and Etienne—except I couldn’t get Etienne to look at me.

100_0223

 

These are just some random pics—I actually got mad at the older kids for taking this picture and laughing at it—but I have to admit it is pretty funny—sometimes getting in the car is right next to torture for little ones.

100_0216

I love this of Savannah with her little attitude—which is funny because she is the happy-go-luckiest baby in the world!

100_0194 

And I just LOVE this picture—Aunt Becky comes over a lot on Sundays for dinner—and she is always good at entertaining kids and coming up with games—Notice how everyone—even Savannah—has their arms up and is cheering?  Love it!

 

100_0180

No comments: