So, Savannah and I got a year older recently. Just a year and a few weeks ago I was pregnant with this little gal—And she is just as sweet and precious as when she was born. This little gal has such a lovely disposition and a smile to melt hearts. She has been a huge blessing in our home!
Here is our family a year ago right before
she was born….
And here I am right before she was born..and there she is!
Of course, she does have some other influences working that may sway her to come onto the other side of the fence as far as mischief making goes—we shall see what the future brings…
This was one morning when I had gotten her and Conner ready to go to the library—I went to brush my teeth and came out and saw this—Conner had poured ALL her baby cereal all over her highchair and floor—she thought it was fantastic!
She got this bike for her B Day and she loves it!
Loving her cake…
One night Savannah was a little jealous of her cousin Delphine’s full head of hair—we thought this might make her feel better.
We love our baby girl!!!
I had a great birthday as well—Got to go out with my wonderful husband on Friday night and then he took me to the zoo on Saturday—and we rode our bikes around. We’ve done it with the kids before, but I have always wanted to it with him as a date. We did take some pics—but I think those are on his camera.
I frankly cannot believe I am 34—Shouldn’t I be wiser or more patient or have figured out how to keep my house clean by now? Could someone please tell me what age this happens—I will really be looking forward to THAT birthday. Maybe 37? That sounds super mature and grown up so I’m thinking that must be it. Let’s hope….
1 comment:
Oh please, you can handle way more at 34 than I could in a lifetime! So happy for you that you have such a sweet (and LARGE) family.
Post a Comment