Sunday, October 14, 2007

Blog of the Dog

Welp, we finally caved in and got a dog! It was actually Jack's idea--he was over at our nieghbor's house and met this little guy and fell in love. SO, he is home with us now. His name is Prince Caspian, after the character in the Chronicles of Narnia series--so both of our pets are names after characters in our two favorite series--kind of cool! We've had fun with him this week, but dogs are definitely more work than cats! However, they give back a lot more so I think it is worth it.

Here he is after his first bath and attempted haircut--yeah, that was an adventure!

Also, Angie and Sunny got cute new hair cuts from Aunt Mel this week--THANKS for the new looks Melanie!
Sunny, oh so lovely....
Not quite as lovely the next morning....
Here's more dog pics, I promise I won't post this many every week--we are just excited new parents you know?

Caspian and Hermione--you will be friends--whether you want to be or not!
Another after the bath pic--okay, that's all I'll post! But isn't he a cutie! Plus, poodles don't shed either!



2 comments:

Jennie said...

He does look like he's sweet, athough a little bewildered at so much attention.

I laughed out loud about Sunny's hair in the morning! HA! That's great! But Mel did a great job on BOTH girl's hair.

Oh, and let me know when Mel is back in town so I can have her do MY hair. I miss Lisa F. doing my hair...and I can't go all the way to Vegas for a cut...although I have SERIOUSLY contemplated it because she's the best for my hair.

Anonymous said...

Carolyn,
I can't believe you got a dog. He is cute though. I bet your kids are thrilled!
Angie looked so grownup with her angled haircut. Wow! I need a haircut.
Miss you,
Jocie