Love the videos! I laughed at you being so cute about the elk eating from your hand! You are so funny! I can't wait to take our kids to Zion's someday, I've never been and it just looks SO beautiful!!!
I agree with Jennie! I especially love the foot grip that Sunny had on that rock! Zion does look beautiful. I'll hike there someday! You looked great feeding the elk! Hope things are swell!
2 comments:
Love the videos! I laughed at you being so cute about the elk eating from your hand! You are so funny!
I can't wait to take our kids to Zion's someday, I've never been and it just looks SO beautiful!!!
I agree with Jennie! I especially love the foot grip that Sunny had on that rock! Zion does look beautiful. I'll hike there someday! You looked great feeding the elk! Hope things are swell!
Post a Comment