Well, Kari and Corey have moved to NC for a little while, and we sure will miss them! Luckily we had some famiy get togethers before they left! Here are some of the cousins at Bryant's blessing--it's too bad that Jenny and Trevor couldn't come to get a shot of all the cousins together--I guess we'll have to wait until the next time we're all together.
Cute Baby Bryant and his loving parents
What a great shot huh? This was dinner at our house--these two were doing some serious bonding!

Sunny's Cottage Fair was all about explorers and American history. It is always fun to see all the things they have made and the fun reports she has written.
Angie's Cottage Fair was probably the most fun for our family this time--I don't know why the pic is so fuzzy, but you get the idea. She dressed up as Clyde Tombaugh (the man who discovered Pluto) and Sunny and Logan interviewed her (Or him I guess). All the studetns had to present on a famous person from AZ and their families were supposed to take part. It was very fun and I learned a lot!

P.S. Ella has started to roll over! She does it from flat on her back all the way to her tummy. We like to put her on her back just to watch her do it--she always seems to be up for the challenge. Looks like we are venturing into a whole new level of babyhood!
P.S.S. (Or is it P.P. S.--I don't even know what it stands for!) Anyway, Ella has also made a new discovery as of late--her tongue!
Cottage Fair was fun this time--I can't believe it is already Spring Break and the school year is coming to a close yet again! Logan took me on a tour of his class and showed me all the cool stuff he can do, and it ended with him showing me his awesome skills on the monkey bars on the playground. What a stud!
P.S. Ella has started to roll over! She does it from flat on her back all the way to her tummy. We like to put her on her back just to watch her do it--she always seems to be up for the challenge. Looks like we are venturing into a whole new level of babyhood!
4 comments:
postscript - abbreviated PS(from post scriptum, a Latin expression meaning "after writing")
The Oxford English Dictionary lists PS both with and without the full stops (PS/P.S.). A "P.S.S.", meaning a "Post-subscript", is sometimes used to allow the letter writer to add even more thoughts after the first postscript. To continue, a third postscript would be a P.S.S.S. and so on, although these additions are rarely used in practice and would probably be deemed as poor style.
Well Jacob, thanks so much for the info. there! I guess I should have clarified that I DO know what P.S. stands for, but not the P.S.S. and so on--how wonderful to be able to fill up my jar of knowledge with such gems of wisdom from my brother in law! I am a bit embarrassed to discover that my writing would "be deemed as poor style," but I will eat my slice of humble pie and move on about my way. No wonder you told me earlier that you checked our blog and looked funny about it!
Hey Carolyn,
Wow, Ella is so chubby in her tub pic. I am so jealous. I have never had a chubby baby but have always tried for it.
Jocelyn
oooooooohhhh, Ella's cuteness makes me miss her! I love all the pics! Too bad we missed out on the cousin pic, but we'll get one in hopefully before we leave too!
Looks like Ella is big enough for a bigger bath tub! AUGH! She's growing too fast!
Post a Comment