Monday, April 28, 2008
Grandma and Grandpa Visiting
We had a great time with my parents coming to visit this weekend. Mom even made a yummy dinner on Sunday and spoiled me by helping out in so many ways. No matter how old we get, it is always nice to have Mommy come home!
Here's Mom and Lyle with Ella as well--she was snoozing away when we took the last picture.
This is just a cute one of Logan reading to Ella--such a pair of literary scholars!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love pictures with the sibs! Oh, she is soooooooo cute! You must be proud!
Hi, Carolyn, its Jenny's mom. I visit your blog at times to see how the kids are growing. Oh Carolyn, the kids couldn't have a happier home!I can see in their faces that they were truly meant to be yours for eternity! It is especially nice too that your parents are able to enjoy this union otherwise it wouldn't have ever been the same. Love you all Cheryl
Post a Comment