Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Late Mother's Day!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day! I first wanted to say how grateful I am for my own mom. She is such a great example to me of selfless service, and she has always made me feel unconditionally loved. I love you Mom!

I also thought since it was recently Mother's Day I should take some time to talk about my own kiddos and brag a little about them--oh wait, I pretty much do that every post don't I??? Well, I guess I better lay it on thick to make sure this feels different and special.


First of all, Angie has brought me so much joy. She is such a caring person--she loves all people and all animals--I am so proud of what a good friend she is. (Yes, that's a real bird, and no, she didn't get sick or anything. :))
She is very creative and a hard worker. She also has a great talent for the piano and is getting really good at it.



She is great with small children and always takes the time to help out--what a special gal!



Then there's Sunny--she also brings me so much joy--she is her own person 100% of the time--that is for sure!



She is also a very talented performer--she loves to sing, act, and dance, and her piano skills are really coming along. Looks like she is passing it on!

I love to watch her sewing or creating something--she is so intent and focused. What a blessing she is to our family!



Then comes Logan--I have so enjoyed watching him take on this new role of "Big Brother." I love to hear him say to Ella, "Don't worry, Big Brother will help you!" I know he will continue to say that for many years to come.






He is definitely "All Boy," but he also is a champion cuddler, and he still likes good night songs and kisses. I love my boy!










Last but not least is our sweet baby Ella. She is such a smart, sweet, girl, and she knows what she wants--in this case to hold hands with cute Jerron!




She loves people and learning anything new--she is very curious and determined. Sometimes she just cracks us up! Oh, and she is obviously super cool! We really love our little girl, and what a blessing for me to be a mom of a baby. We will always be eternally grateful to Ella's birthmom who gave the ultimate sacrifice of love. She is truly a mother in every sense of the word.


Yeah for mom's everywhere! As Sheri Dew says, "Are we not all MOTHERS?" Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!!!


2 comments:

Jennie said...

She's sitting up all by herself! What a cutie pie!

I love that Angie is so good with my girls whenever we're around. I don't have to worry if Angie is nearby! So responsible and sweet!

Sunny truely always amazes me with the imginations of her heart and mind!

Logan is such a fantastic big brother. That is just too cute to hear him say it too!

Diane said...

i tagged you... check out my blog!