We decided to do a photo shoot for Ella since she has changed so much since our last pics. These are just a few of the pictures. Since the older kids already had school pics this one was just the baby--it was a lot of fun and she loved all the attention. They suckered me into buying the club thing there so I'll probably take all the kids back when she is 9 or ten months, and then our whole family when she is one. I just love to see our kiddos all dressed up and looking sweet in cute pictures. By the way, I DO have the right to post these pictures on line, by no prints can be made--don't worry mom, some will soon be in the mail for you!

6 comments:
I love the pictures! She is so dang cute! Where did you have them taken? I really need to get some pictures of Braden done.
So cute!! Good to see you guys yesterday. Check out our blog and keep in touch!
Dustin--
We got them at Target--either Target or JC Penny are both good and you can get a pretty good coupon online. It will be fun to see Braden's!
ADORABLE! It is always so hard to choose which ones to buy!
What a cute little cherub! I love that little girl! Especially in her adorable bonnett!
Ella is such a doll! The pictures turned out so cute!
Post a Comment