I just wanted to let the Whiting clan know (if you don't already) that we have a family blog. You should check it out and post something. Jack posted some cool family history stuff on it. Here's just a few random pictures. We have had some big events lately (birthday for Dad, marriage of my big sister) that I want to post about, but haven't downloaded the pictures yet. I need to hit that pillow, but here's some shots just in case you were wondering if our kids are still cute and charming--you were right--they still are!!
Mobile Baby #1--She will find a way
to get into ANYTHING--but with
this face it is easy to just laugh
when she does!

My mom and step dad were in town at this hotel
so we did some night swimming--the weather
was perfect! GO FOR IT!



Loving the curls that are coming out on Baby Ella!!
6 comments:
Carolyn,
All your kids are so cute! Baby Ella is growing up so much. I love her little smile.
Cute, cute! The only reason I am even a little disappointed in the cooling weather, is because we no longer can go swimming. :( But there are MANY compensations with the nice weather coming on. (Like Ben actually going outside to play, and not cringing at the doorway)
I love the curls! That's fun you still get to go swimming. I love the picture of the kids jumping into the pool.
Nice! She is so cute and I too like the curls. Looks like funa t the pool.
aww...baby ella is growing up! :( it's just not fair is it?
Carolyn! I havent even seen baby Ella in person. She is so CUTE! How is the rest of the fam doin? We love it here in QC. We do miss all our friends from Lazona ward soooo much. I hope we can keep in touch now that I found a few of you on blogger. :)
Post a Comment