Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Savannah’s Blessing

It was a very nice day. It was a beautiful blessing and I felt the power of the priesthood very strongly when Jack gave the blessing. It also just gave me such a sense of gratitude to be blessed with all these great kids.


One thing that was a bit of a dissapointment though--I figured with a few gagillion relatives sitting by us in church that I wouldn't have to worry about my kids for one Sunday--yeah, unfortunately they still wanted to sit by me! At least, Ella, Conner and Logan all did (and consequently they are my biggest trouble makers). I did still have a lot of extra help though, and Savannah slept through everything beautifully.


Here is the little beauty herself:


102_0509 102_0496


Beautiful sisters! ( And Logan and Conner wouldn’t sit for any more pictures anyway... Girls are just more patient.:))


102_0498


102_0504


It worked out that my brother Danny and his family were visiting when we did the blessing—they live all the way in North Carolina so it was so nice that they could be here for it.


102_0502


We love this little one!












102_0554 102_0522 102_0464 102_0510

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Awww...she's so sweet! She's getting chubbers too! Did your mom make the blessing gown? So pretty! I hate living this far away from events like this.

Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

She's precious!