Caspian: “Doo doo doo…let’s see…what can I do this evening? Oh, here’s a bone—cool! I think I’ll—chomp chomp—chew for a while.”

Hermione (on entering the scene) “What ARE you doing? Gosh—don’t you even bathe? And by the way, did you know that I was here first? I am the original owner of this family, so just don’t but in on my territory—got it?”

Caspian: “I’m sorry—chomp, chomp, what was that you said? I didn’t quite---chomp chomp—catch it. Did you, uh, want a bone or something. Just ask the big people with your eyes…they’re suckers!”
Hermione: “Oh forget it! I think I will have to get physical for you to understand…Okay, here goes…” (Then there is a slight swipe of Caspian’s nose while Hermione is safely sitting on a higher spot that he can’t get to)
Caspian: “OH! You want to play!! Yes!!! I love playing—let’s go!” (And the chasing, jumping, and rough housing begins)
We figure that sooner or later Hermione will have to loose some pride or Caspian will have to get a bit smarter, and the two will suddenly be the best of friends!
Hermione: “Oh forget it! I think I will have to get physical for you to understand…Okay, here goes…” (Then there is a slight swipe of Caspian’s nose while Hermione is safely sitting on a higher spot that he can’t get to)
Caspian: “OH! You want to play!! Yes!!! I love playing—let’s go!” (And the chasing, jumping, and rough housing begins)
We figure that sooner or later Hermione will have to loose some pride or Caspian will have to get a bit smarter, and the two will suddenly be the best of friends!
2 comments:
Cute story! I love how you really made them "talk".
Don't worry, Hermoine is actually treating the puppy pretty well considering cats don't usually like to put up with puppies. They'll do just fine!
What?!? YOU can hear them talking? puh-lease!
J/K Carolyn...you know how much I love your pets. :)
Post a Comment