Thursday, January 13, 2011

See here?

Here’s a picture to prove that I am really pregnant, since several people keep telling me, “You aren’t even showing!”  I don’t know what it was about this dress, but I actually looked pretty big in it, so we had to take another picture together.  Mel is 32 weeks and I am 23:

Mel 8 months and Car 6 months

It sure feels real when this belly starts to grow and when this little girl keeps letting me know that she is alive and well with her wiggles and kicks.  I’m so excited for my sister to have her little girl in a few months or maybe less!  And then it’s our turn…

4 comments:

Amanda said...

yay!

Anonymous said...

Carolyn-you look soooo cute prego! Wish I could see it in real life! How fun too that you and Melanie can be pregnant together!

Leticia Clarkson said...

Carolyn, I got your Christmas card f--o-r-e-v-e-r ago and have been meaning to look at your blog and offer my congrats on your being pregnant. Congrats! :) I am so VERY excited for you guys! Also, I noticed that my blog on your reading list isn't updating for some reason. I have posted since Celise's blessing. weird. Again, I'm SO excited for you. I better get a baby shower invite!!! :)

Jennie said...

Yes! Preggo pictures! Thanks for posting this. I miss not being there and seeing you pregnant. But I will in March! :)